Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Got Tagged

Sig94 over at Signal 94 has tagged me and now I am honor bound to blog on the Ten Simple Pleasures Of Life and then tag other bloggers. So here goes.

Waking-up next to my lovely wife of 22 years.

Telling our daughter, that I am proud of her.

Listening while people tell me how wonderful my wife is.

Listening while people tell me how wonderful my daughter is.

Watching my daughter do her gymnastics routines.

Having my dog help with the dishes.

Reading a good book.

Pushing the dog out of bed, so I can sleep.

Pushing the other dog out of bed, so I can sleep.

Kissing my wife.

Almost forgot to tag others:

Sixth Sense of Humor
Slapstick Politics
Stingray
Stop the ACLU
TBone's War Journal
The Anti-Corn Law League
The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler
The Conservablog
The Cook Shack Gab & Grub

No comments: