Friday, February 16, 2007

Lonely Blogger

Howard Kurtz, of the Washington Post, wrote about Michelle Malkin in his column today:

"They'll ridicule my looks, ridicule my ethnicity, go after my family," the
36-year-old blogger [Michelle] says of her critics. "They've attacked my husband
relentlessly. There's a strong sexist strain among my liberal critics, who think
it isn't possible I could have gotten anywhere without my Svengali husband, or
some white man, embedding ideas in my head."
Make no mistake, though: This
daughter of Filipino immigrants plays pretty rough herself. Whether on her blog,
her Internet talk show or her Fox News appearances, Malkin delights in sticking
her finger in the eye of the liberal establishment. And she is convinced that
her detractors don't play fair.
......
"You have to accept that you'll
never have many friends," Malkin says. "It's a lonely existence."

WRONG, Michelle, you have plenty of friends, myself included.
I enjoy your writing on a daily basis.
I pray for your safety.

No comments: