Monday, January 21, 2008

CDR Salamander: Getting off the fence

CDR Salamander: Getting off the fence: "As is obvious to regular readers, I have a hair trigger for the enablers, useful idiots, fellow travelers, and professional apologists for Islamists. Zero tolerance for these people. It has nothing to do with religion either - it all has to do with their core view of the human existence. Their belief that the human spirit should be beaten down, free will expunged with the edge of a knife and the end of the whip - choice boiled down to submission or death. No, I cannot abide that view of human existence. I am intolerant of that intolerance. I do not apologize for my intolerance. I embrace my intolerance as the best way to preserve tolerance."

Go read the whole thing.

Welcome Aboard, Commander.

No comments: