Sunday, January 27, 2008

Religion of Peace: My Arse, Part 2

Since Islam is the Religion of Peace (TM) :

Why are the Dutch Police worried about riots after the release of the film by Geert Wilders?

Yes, the film will be critical of Islam.
Yes, the film will state that the Koran promotes murder.
(Mr Wilders is an honest filmmaker.)

Since Islam is the Religion of Peace (TM) :

Why are the Dutch Police asking Mr. Wilders to leave Holland?

Maybe, it is because the Dutch Police know that Islam is a Death Cult.
That Moslems are barbaric thugs who are unable obey the laws of a civilized society.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Texas Truth said...

I do not trust the followers Islam. I have heard the saying, "Once a Muslim always a Muslim." I read your statement that Muslims are barbaric thugs who are unable to obey the laws of a civilized society. I have to say that you may have hit the nail on the head.