Friday, July 20, 2007

I am John Doe

If I see something,
I will say something.


If I see a person acting in a strange manner in an airport,
I will make sure that the airport police are aware of that person.


If I see something dangerous as I drive/walk down the street,
I will call 911.


If I get sued for reporting what I saw,
My Countersuit will
include the Democratic Party and each and every Congressperson and
Senator who voted against ‘John Doe’ protection.


If I an injured, in a terrorist attack that could have been
prevented if another person had said something but didn’t for fear of a
lawsuit,
I will ask for damages from the Democratic Party and each
and every Congressperson and Senator who voted against ‘John Doe’
protection.



Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” -- Bejnamin Franklin

Anonymous said...

saying something because you saw something does not give up any liberty.

J D, I guess you oppose 'neighborhood watch programs' because they infringe upon the 'liberty' of thieves and muggers.