Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hmmm

According to TheHill.com



Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.) said Tuesday that he did not give staffer Phillip
Thompson the pistol whose possession got the aide arrested Monday when
he tried to enter the Russell Senate office building.

“I
have never carried a gun in the Capitol complex and I did not give the
weapon to Phillip Thompson, and that’s all that I think I’ll say,” Webb
told reporters.



So, Senator,

is your staffer a thief? or

is your staffer a manic bent on killing inside the Senate Offices? or

is your staffer just plain stupid?

And Senator don't forget - your staff is a reflection of you.







Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never known a marine who felt comfortable without a gun close at hand. Webbs a marine.

I don't have a problem with it. If I was the Secret Service I'd watch him around Bush.